By Ria Fernandez
This was the brief answer of ACTS-OFW John Bertiz when asked if he would run again in 2019 upon arriving at the headquarters of the Commission on Elections (Comelec) past 4 p.m. Thursday.
The controversial lawmaker told reporters covering the first day of filing of certificates of candidacy (COCs) that he was only visiting the Comelec to check some documents of his partylist.
However, he was evasive in answering questions pertaining to his election plans.
He said that their partylist will be submitting its list of nominees, along with their Certificates of Nomination and Certificates of Acceptance of Nomination, either on Tuesday or a day before the period of filing COCs ends.
Bertiz had been under fire after a video showing him bullying an airport security personnel went viral earlier this month.
Last Wednesday, the House of Representatives recommended to reprimand Bertiz over the incident.