By Dhel Nazario
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) released Thursday a list of scheduled roadworks that will be affecting several thoroughfares in Quezon City tomorrow, July 13.
According to MMDA, there will be road re-blockings on the following lanes:
- Batasan Road from Commonwealth Avenue to Kalinisan St. 1st lane
- EDSA Southbound from Arayat St. to Ignacio Diaz 4th lane and from Timog Ave. to Kamuning Road 2nd lane from the sidewalk
- EDSA Southbound in front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo 3rd lane from center island.
- EDSA Northbound Vertis North to Trinoma 2nd lane from the sidewalk.
- A.H. Lacson Avenue corner Aragon St.
- Congressional Avenue before Jupiter Street 1st lane
- Fairview Avenue from Mindanao Avenue Extension to Jordan Plains Subdivision / Jordan Plains Subdivision to Mindanao Avenue Extension 3rd lane.
The said road reblocking will begin on July 13, to July 16 from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.